The visit visa fine check will allow you to know the status of the sanction you have received for exceeding the regulatory time. Furthermore, through verification, you will be able to pay the fair fee for violation of the visit visa in Abu Dhabi. Therefore, you will avoid legal problems that a negative experience in the emirate may bring.
In this article, you will learn the implications of exceeding the legal period allowed after the fine expires. Also, how you can make sure you pay on time and some means that you can use for this task.
What is a visit visa fine?
One is a monetary fee that the government places on a person for overstaying their visit visa. Nevertheless, there are other reasons to receive a fine on your visa in the United Arab Emirates. For example, the visit visa is only for tourism, so you cannot work in the country using that visa.
Overstaying your visit visa
In the emirate, people with a visit and tourist visas obtain a grace period given by the government of 10 days. Additionally, if you miss the grace period, you will have to extend your visa, leave the country, or pay the following fines:
- For the first day of stay, the fine is AED 200
- For the main day of stay AED 200
- Also, payment of a processing fee of AED 100
Likewise, those who have Emirati occupant visas will have a grace period. During this time, the citizen may change status, apply for another visa, or simply leave the country. Also, if the grace period passes, they will have to pay the fines in the following way:
- For the first day of passing you will pay AED125.
- From the second day AED 25 daily
- By continuing to exceed more than half a year AED 50 per day
- And if it exceeds the following year. 100 AED daily
Similarly, do the visit visa fine check to see what fee you will have to pay if you have overstayed your visa.
Working on a visit visa
You can apply Abu Dhabi visit visa online as a document that allows you to visit the country but in no way can you use it for work. In this case, you will have to pay a penalty imposed by Emirati law as it will be considered a violation of the law.
Violations of visit visa regulations
Staying in the emirate beyond the time allowed by law can amount to serious misconduct and will bring substantial penalties. Additionally, you may be denied entry to the country again, depending on the severity of the incident. Likewise, immigration laws are strict and the consequences of violating the law will be met.
Avoid fines by doing the Abu Dhabi visa check by any of the available means.
The Importance of Visit Visa Fine Checks
Visit visa fine check is important to check the status of your visa and avoid sanctions. In the same way, you will avoid the following:
Avoid penalties and deportation
If you do not pay the monetary fees due to overstaying your visa, you will receive additional penalties. Likewise, you may end up on the immigration blacklist and may be deported and denied entry to the country.
Failure to pay overstay fines may result in additional penalties, possible bans, and difficulties on future visits to the UAE.
Maintain a good immigration record
Visiting the UAE is a good experience if you comply with the immigration laws so that your stay is smooth and hassle-free. Then, law enforcement will give you a good immigration record. Similarly, to comply, it is good to monitor the Abu Dhabi visit visa online and in the other Emirates.
How to check your visit visa fine online
There are several ways to do the online visit visa fine check available to you as you will see below:
Using the ICP website
For the Abu Dhabi visit visa overstay fine check, proceed as follows:
- Enter the ICP web portal
- PUBLIC SERVICES selections.
- Now, click on Fines > FINES – PAY FINES – VIOLATIONS OF ENTRY OR RESIDENCE PERMITS – PAY NEW FINE.
- START SERVICE selections.
- Now, fill in the details based on your visa status as follows:
If you live in the UAE
- FILE NUMBER selections
- Then, write your file number which you will find on the UAE residency visa page of your passport.
- Enter your date of birth.
- After filling out all the information, check the box for the captcha and click on the blue tab labeled SEARCH
- Finally, you will see any fines on your visa.
If you visit the Emirates
- Selections in CITIZENS OF CERTAIN COUNTRIES
- Enter the following details:
- Your passport number.
- Passport type
- Current nationality.
Then, select the type of relationship you have with your sponsor from a drop-down menu that will appear and press the NEXT button. However, you can select NONE if you do not want to. Then, on pressing Next, the system will ask for your phone details for OTP verification. Now, enter your payment details and submit your request.
Once this is done, you will receive the reference number with the Total Description Rate with VAT, You will receive a reference number with Total Description Rates with VAT.
Visit visa fine check through ICA
For the Abu Dhabi visit visa fine check, log in to the official ICA portal and follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official ICA website.
- When you visit here, search and select UTILITIES. The page may look different depending on the device used to open it.
- Now, you will see a place that says FINES
- Then you will see the fine payment options
- Enter the following data:
- File number
- Department number
- Serial number
- Number sequence
- Click SEARCH
- Finally, the site will check the data and if everything is fine, it will display the details you need.
Other query methods
In addition to the government platforms, there are several ways to check the visit visa fine. Below, you will be able to learn about some of them and how you can use them to verify your fines:
The portal called Smart Services is an official website to verify fines provided by the government. Likewise, you can use this platform to make other inquiries about your visit, work, and residence visa. It is simple to use, just enter Smart Service and follow the instructions that the system will provide you.
In the country, there are Emirates that have their applications for electronic devices. With this application, users will be able to manage their visas from anywhere comfortably. Also, check which app works in your emirate, create the account, and do the verification or any visa services.
Authorized Typing Centers
Authorized typing centers that assist with government services are also available in the Emirates. Hence, one of them is the visit visa fine check for Abu Dhabi or any emirate. Likewise, to access these services, locate the nearest center in the emirate.
Once there, provide the operators with the necessary information and they will respond immediately. Additionally, you must be sure that when using third-party platforms, they are authorized to provide the service. Failure to do so could result in negative legal consequences due to fraud or improper use of personal information.
How to pay your visit visa fine
The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, Customs and Port Security by its acronym ICP facilitated the visit visa fine check. Below, are the step by step to pay your fines by this means:
Online fine payment for Visa Overstay
Use the ICP or GDRFA platforms to make payment of all fines. Furthermore, just by entering the visa information, the system will tell you what fines to pay. In addition, you can make payments with a debit or credit card without problems.
Payment of the fine through the ICP platform
To use this medium, you can follow the following steps that we will give you below:
- Enter the ICP website
- Then, select the PUBLIC SERVICES option
- Now, Click on FINES, then on PAY FINES and then on VIOLATIONS OF ENTRY OR RESIDENCE PERMITS, and finally on PAY NEW FINE.
- Select START SERVICE.
- Lastly, fill in the required details based on your visa status
Payment of fines through Virtual Assistance
You could pay your fines through Virtual Assistance by simply following the steps detailed below:
- Enter the ICA website.
- Then, introduce yourself, and answer how you would like to be addressed in the virtual assistant conversation that will appear at the bottom and to the right of the screen.
- Next, you will be able to see a list of services.
- In the next section, you select APPLY FOR SERVICES.
- Click PAY FINE or enter the service number.
- Then, Enter the Unified Number.
- Enter your date of birth in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Likewise, if you have any visa violation, the file will be displayed with the violation data.
- In the next screen you will see a link that you can click on to pay the fine.
- Click the payment link to submit your request.
- Next, you will see a page for the service submission.
- Now, review the information and choose NEXT.
- The system will show you the exact amount. Choose PAY to complete the process and obtain the application service.
- Finally, you will receive a transaction number and notification from ICA confirming the successful payment.
Moreover, with these same steps, you will be able to settle any fees associated with the visa. However, first, perform the visit visa cost in Abu Dhabi.
Settlement of the fine through the GDRFA platform
Paying the fine for overstaying your stay in the Emirates is simple through the GDRFA website, following the steps below:
- Go to the GDRFA website.
- From the drop-down menu, select your file type based on your visa type under RESIDENT for those with residency visas. PERMIT for tourists or visitors carrying visas.
- Enter the necessary information such as your visa details.
- Now, do a basic mathematical equation to verify that it is not a robot, like a captcha.
- Select SUBMIT. After this step, you will see the details of your fine for overstaying.
- Finally, enter your visa information, and the system will automatically show you the fines to pay. You can also pay using a debit or credit card through the GDRFA platform.
Additional ways to pay overstay visa fines
Below, are some of the methods to pay the visit visa cost in Abu Dhabi or any emirate.
- Payment through the Tipping Center. You can pay your fines by going to the nearest typing center listed on the ICP web platform. Additionally, you could apply for a new visa or leave the country.
- Payment through the Amer center. These centers can help you with immigration applications. The location list of these centers can be seen in the GDRFA.
- Pay the fine through the ICP Customer Happiness Center. It is located in places accessible to anyone and offers various services. One of them is the payment of fines.
Additional payment methods will be useful if you prefer to pay the fine in person or through a different channel. Likewise, verifying your fines will help you anticipate any legal complications. Furthermore, when you follow the steps we give you, you will verify your fines very easily through authorized websites.
The visit visa fine check is useful for complying with the laws of the government of the Emirates. In addition, doing it is very easy because there are many authorized methods to do it. Also, paying for these will be very easy online or through some applications on your mobile device.
If you want advice from our staff, contact us and we will be happy to help you because we are here to serve.